Saturday, March 1, 2014

23 mobile things thing# 5- notetaking

While I use my iphone for many things, note taking is usually not one of them. When I do, the app that came with the phone is used, mainly to remember certain things. However, I did have Dragon on my old phone and looked into using it again at the library.

The problem with Dragon for me is that I would need to find a quiet place to use it. Because it relies on the microphone, it either picks up other conversations or doesn't recognize my note. When I used it before, it was to send texts without having to type it in. However, I now have Siri to do that. Otherwise, I would try the voice memo app for notes during meetings.

When thinking about how I would use the Iphone for keeping organized lists personally, I like my current set up and do not plan on changing it. The various apps listed would work depending on the needs of the individual user.

No comments:

Post a Comment