Saturday, March 15, 2014

23 mobile things thing #9

For this mobile thing, I looked at different apps to make taking pictures easier on my Iphone. I use my Iphone as my primary camera and would love to find ways of making fun pictures for displays and promotional materials. I tried Linecamera, CamMe and one called TimerCam.

I first tried to use CamMe. When taking a picture, it was hard to get it to recognize my hand. I probably should have tried to set my camera down further away. I could get it to work somewhat but instead decided to try TimerCam next. TimerCam works in the same way as CamMe, but there is a timer that can be set before the picture is taken. This seems to work better for me than having to raise your hand.

The editing app I tried was Linecamera. This was a fun app that let me combine pics, add words, add background and do other things. I would use it for fun pics both in and outside the library. There are so many different ways to change things that it is very useful.

After using these apps, I feel that my Iphone will continue to be my only camera for everything. They really work well together.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Anders! Glad to hear confirmation on the uses your iPhone had working also as a camera for you. Post some pics if you like!

    ReplyDelete