Friday, April 25, 2014

23 mobile things #20

I am now to the games portion of the 23 mobile things experience! Ever since I had a cellphone, I have always tried to have some games to play. The iphone is no different. I probably have a good dozen games or more going at any one time. This includes everything from card games to yahtzee to crossword puzzles to bingo to slots etc.

Some of these games can be highly addictive if you're not careful. Candy Crush is the most addictive of the free games I tried. Though I can resist buying in-app purchases, I always felt the need to try the level one more time to beat it. I would have to remind myself to put it down after breaks and at night. I finally decided that enough was enough and deleted it from my iphone. There is always temptation, as you can redownload past purchases, but so far I have resisted.

My new addiction would be Bingo Blitz. This game has bingo, slots, and things to win. There are in app purchases, but you can also request items from your bingo friends. I played it on Facebook first, so I was familiar with the game already. I just can't figure out how to limit my requests from friends to target certain people.

These are just two of the games that I use or have used on a regular basis. I of course would not play games at work, but I do during breaks and on the bus. The fun thing about the free games is that if you don't like something you can always delete it and download something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment