Tuesday, April 15, 2014

23 mobile things #14

Other than using the standard camera, I have never thought to do videos on my cell phone. My past phones didn't have the capability to do so, and I never had the occasion to do so. After working in the library, I have found cases where it might be a fun and useful tool. Now that I have an Iphone 5, I have the power as well.

In looking at the various apps listed, I chose to try socialcam. It seemed to be the easiest to work with and it was. I just had to hit a big red button and the phone became a video camera. I liked how easy it was to add a theme and music. I could also tag the people in it and send it to facebook if I wanted.

The video I shot was a few seconds long but I could see using this as a project or even taping a class or speaker. I even love that it can be emailed or sent to youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment