Thursday, April 24, 2014

23 mobile things # 19

For the hobbies app, I chose to write about College Hockey News. I am a big fan of Gopher sports and follow the teams whenever possible. This includes football season tickets and a goal of at least seeing one football, one basketball and one hockey game a year. Because of this, I am eager to use an app that will let me keep track of my team throughout the season.

I chose college hockey news because it gives scores, news and standings throughout the year. It updates in near realtime and even alerts me to goals scored by and against my team through sounds.

I don't use this professionally, unless specifically asked for the score. I do use it personally, especially if I am at work during the game. I set it to vibrate and check it during my break. It is a nice way to keep up with my favorite team.

No comments:

Post a Comment